When you're building a recipe, you're building with using a full bunch in mind. Details Flowers Quick-Glance stem-counter is just what you need to stay on track!
To use the stem counter:
- Go to your client Design Worksheet.
- Click the 3 lines on the top of the Design Board and select 'Items Used'
- You'll see a generated list of each item used within your recipes.
- The items will be color-coded to indicate how close you are to using full bunches:
- Red: Total stem count is over 20% away from using a full bunch.
- Grey: Total stem count is within 20% of using a full bunch.
- Green: Total stem count is a full bunch.
To adjust the stem counts to match full bunches, follow these steps:
- Click the arrow to the left of the item name to see how many stems you are using and where.
- Click the magnifying glass to be taken to the recipe (it will be placed at the top of the Design Worksheet).
- Click the + or - sign to adjust the stems. You will be able to see the stem count move from red, to grey, to green.
Important Note: Sometimes, you may not want to sink in stems just to get to a full bunch, as this may compromise the integrity of the design. If you're far off, simply type in a custom price to ensure you're charging the customer for the product you must order!