Running a report for sales by specific team members is a great way to keep track of the clients/events each team member is bringing in to the business.
Gaining new clients is the goal of any small business. Whether you practice commission-based sales or just want to see how well each member of your team is doing, running a report is a great way to keep track! This report can be easily created in Details using the 'Event List' paired with our 'Search/Report' feature.
First, you will want to decide what information you would like to include in your report by toggling the 'Event List' columns on or off from the 'Settings' menu in the upper right-hand
corner of the 'Event List'. For this example, my report will include the following:
- Creation Date
- Event Date
- Client Name
- Event Name
- Event Lead
- Total Paid
- Pre-Tax Total
- Grand Total
Next, you will filter our query by using the 'Search' filter at the top of the 'Event List'. This will allow us to see the number of events and their selected information within a certain date range!
- Select 'Search' in the upper right-hand corner of the 'Event List'
- Remove any unwanted filters by clicking the trashcan icon to the right of the filter
- Select Either 'Creation Date Before' & 'Creation Date After' or 'Event Date Before' & 'Event Date After' depending on whether you would like the report to include events in that time frame or events created during that time from the drop-down menu on the left and add them
- Enter the date range you would like to include
- Select which list you would like to pull from using the 'View' filter
- Click 'Search'
*If you would like to create an individual report for each team member, you can also add the 'Event Team Member' search filter and run a report for each team member.
Now that we have the information needed showing in our event list, you will be able to export your report by clicking 'Export' in the upper right-hand corner. This will create a CSV file that you can easily print or put into an excel document!
Want to save the search criteria for this report? You have the option to save this search as a template that you can use again and again as well as share it with other members of your team! Follow these steps to save your template:
- Click 'Menu' at the top right of the search box
- Select 'Save Search/Report'
- Name your search/report
- Save your values (the information entered into the search filter) by checking the box
- Share with your team if you would like by checking the box
- Click 'Save'