Automatically create a client and event in Details after receiving a HoneyBook inquiry
This is a great way to spin up an intake form for your Details account and record new prospects!
- First, click the 'Make a Zap' button.
- In the search bar, type in 'HoneyBook' and select.
- Click 'New Inquiry' and then 'Save + Continue'
- If you have not already connected your HoneyBook account, you will need to click 'Connect an Account' and enter the HoneyBook API key. To locate this info go to your HoneyBook account, click your profile icon in the top-right corner, click 'Company Settings', then click 'Integrations', and then you'll see the HoneyBook API key. Click 'Show' and then 'Copy', then paste it into the Zapier window that opened up to connect your HoneyBook account and continue.
- Pick a sample for the next step and click 'Continue'.
- Continue to the Action stage.
- Choose Details Flowers as your action app.
- Select 'Create Client-Event' as your action and then continue.
- If you haven't done so before, connect your Details Flowers account to Zapier. Click 'Continue' to move on to the next step.
- There are only two required fields to select values for: First Name & Last Name. Select the applicable values.
At this point things open up for you to customize this Zap to fit whatever your needs are. We'll provide an example to give you an idea of how to go about this, just keep in mind that our choices are suggestions. Here's a list of fields and suggested values:
- Email: Use value 'Email'
- Phone 01: Use value 'Phone Number'
- Date: Use value 'Event Date'
- Name: Use value 'Full Name' + "'s Event" (Example: '[Full Name]'s Event')
- Note: Use value 'Event Details'
- Guest Count: Use value 'Event Guests'
- Reception Location: Use value 'Event Location'
Once you've input the desired values for the available fields, continue on to the test portion and run it. Then, finish and activate your shiny, new Zap!