- Details Flowers Support Center
- Account Information
- Billing & Subscription
Getting Started With Details
Education & Learning
Account Information: Canceling Your Subscription
Even though we would be sad to see you go, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Here's how:
- Click the 3 lines in the upper-left corner of Details Flowers
- Click 'Settings'
- Click 'Subscription'
- Click the 'Cancel Subscription' button
- When you cancel, you will still have access to Details for the remainder of your paid subscription period. There are no refunds for unused time.
- You're only locked into your rate while continuously subscribed. Moving to a new plan or coming back at a later date will require you to pick a new plan with current rates.
- All inactive/cancelled accounts are deleted from the Details server after 90 days.