Learning from a Details pro is easier than doing it on your own. Give us a couple hours of your time and we can help you boost your productivity right from the start!
We want you to experience every benefit that Details Flowers Software offers, which is why we have two classes that will guide you through every aspect of using the software. To register, click the links below each class to schedule a time that works for you. Please note that we do not recommend completing both courses on the same day!
These courses are $50 for the first course and $75 for the second for all monthly subscriptions and come FREE with any annual or enterprise plan.
Details University I: Business Basics (60 Minutes)
During this course, you will learn how to set up your Details Flowers account. We will focus on:
- Setting up your company information.
- Creating your Event Default (line items, markup, fees, and taxes).
- Creating your ideal financial schedule and how to use the payments page.
- Adjusting the contract terms for your business.
- How Details Flowers invoicing works.
- How to update your Items Gallery (adjust stem cost, stems per bunch, and rental inventory).
- Adding new inventory.
- When and how to contact Support.
It seems simple, but we promise you will be glad you took this course! It will help ensure your settings are just the way you like them before you add in clients.
Details University II: Creating Events (90 Minutes)
Within this course, you'll learn how to efficiently create stunning proposals and build your event portfolio. We will review:
- How to use the Event List & Pipeline.
- How to add in a new client/event.
- How to create/load a template.
- The most efficient way to use the Design Board and Design Worksheet - this will include adding things to the Design Board, building, saving recipes, and using the stem counter.
- How to use all of the Proposal tools.
- Where you can find helpful supporting documents.
- How to use the Costs page (generated order).
This course is FULL of information. Please ensure you have a quiet space and a notepad to write notes.
Have multiple team members?
Not a problem! Since the training takes place online (via a Google Meeting or Zoom meeting) additional members are welcome to join in from wherever they have wifi access. Simply let us know before the meeting, and we can make it happen!