Need to pull a report of all the events you did during a given month, quarter, or year? Follow these instructions!
This custom report is generated from the Event List, so we'll start there and then you'll need to follow these steps:
- Click the 'Search' button in the top-right corner of the list to access the Search Panel
- We'll need to add new parameters to our search in order to narrow it down by date. To do this, use the 'Add Search Filter' drop-down on the left side of the Search Panel. For this particular report, select these search filters to include (click 'Add' to include them after selection from the drop-down list):
- Event Date After
- Event Date Before
- View (if not already included)
- Use the date-picker tool to select the range you'd like to search by.
- Set the 'View' to search whichever Event List view you'd like to work within (i.e. 'Current', 'Past', etc)
- Click 'Search' to execute the search!
To export the list of events located within your search, click the 'Export' button in the top-right corner of the list. The resulting document can be opened in Excel or uploaded to Google Sheets!
Save Your Search!
This search can be saved as a custom search template to access when you need it. Follow these steps:
- Click the 'Menu' button at the top-right of the Search Panel.
- Select 'Save Search/Report'
- Name it something descriptive and save!
For more info about custom reports and searches, check out this Support Center article!