Wondering what functionality is possible on a mobile device?
Many of our customers use a tablet to complete consultations. This allows you to be more mobile and provide your client with a more involved experience. As of right now, you're able to complete most processes on a mobile device, however, we still strongly recommend completing most of your design work on a desktop or laptop computer.
Below, find a list of things you are able to do on a mobile device, as well as a list of things you are not so you can be clear of what functionalities are available.
- Add a new client/event
- Enter in all the client's details
- Log any phone conversations/emails/notes
- Fill out the Event Details page in its entirety
- Add blooms to the Design Board (via the image or table view) This is fun to do with clients - just remember to turn on privacy mode so they don't see the cost information!!
- Add recipe inspiration photos to the Design Board via the 'Add Recipe' button at the bottom of the worksheet (next to the save button)
- Add recipe quantities and prices to your line items
- Add photos, descriptions & notes to your line items (via clicking the '+' and adding a 'blank recipe')
- Add ingredients (via the 'Add Ingredient' button)
- Add worksheet sections at the bottom of the page where it says 'Drop Here'
- Create a color palette using the 'Input Color', 'Recommendations' (if you have a color selected), and the 'Favorites' tabs
- Proposal page - full capability
- I could go on and on, but I'll stop here!
At this time, you cannot:
- Create a color palette on the worksheet using the 'Color Palette' or 'From Image' tabs
- Drag and drop from the Design Board
- Use the links at the top of the page to move around the site - you must use the main menu (the 3 lines in the upper-left corner of the page).