Before you get started, it's important to fill in your company details!
Here's what you need to do to completely fill in your Company Information page:
- Upload your company logo. While there is no standard size, 600px x 200px works well.
- Enter your company name - it's easy to miss! Make sure you fill this in, otherwise you will not be able to access the proposal page.
- Fill in the rest of the details on the right side of the page. For your website, your welcome to use any kind, such as Facebook or Instagram.
- For email, you're able to have multiple listed to receive signed proposal notifications. To do this, separate the emails by a comma ","
Please note: All listed emails listed in the 'Company Info' page will show on the 'Proposal'.
- The 'About' section is completely optional. At this time, it does not show in any area of the proposal.
To learn even more about setting up your company settings along with your Default worksheet, invoicing, payment schedule, and contract terms, check out this short tutorial video!