Getting Started With Details
Education & Learning
The Financials: Adjusting Event Payment Schedules
While you more than likely set your preferred default payment schedule, you might run into a situation where it needs to be adjusted for a specific client. Below, learn how!
Whether it's adding more payments, or reducing it to one, you can adjust your required payment schedule for a specific client.
To update your payment schedule:
- Access your client event and click 'Financials' > 'Payments'
- To remove a payment, click the 'X' on the far-right side.
- To add a payment, click the 'Add Required Payment' button.
- Adjust the payment name, due date, type and amount (if needed).
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the page. Once complete, it's a good idea to Save and Publish a new proposal so your client can see the updated schedule.
- Special Note: If you're using percentages, always make sure they equal 100%
Check out our short video below to learn more about adjusting your payment schedule!