One of the ways to create Recipes in Details is to add them directly to your Recipe Gallery!
From the Recipe Gallery, click 'Add New' in the top-right corner.
The resulting window will include a blank slate to create a recipe, fill in the applicable fields to build out the arrangement. It is often easiest to start by uploading a recipe image and then using it to inform what is entered in the rest of the fields!
- Recipe Image: Click the 'Change/Upload Image' to select a photo from your computer to upload as the Recipe image.
- Recipe Name: Enter a descriptive title; or whatever is going to be easiest to search for later when you need to locate and access the Recipe.
- Description: Optionally, include a description of the arrangement, but keep in mind that it is meant for clients to view on the proposal. So make it flowery!
- Ingredients: Enter ingredients one at a time by clicking 'Add Ingredient', entering a search term, selecting the desired item from the resulting list, and then enter a quantity to finish adding that ingredient. Repeat these steps for each additional ingredient.
- Cost: This field will automatically populate with the cost of the recipe ingredients after it is used on a worksheet for the first time. When first creating a recipe this will stay at $0.00!
- Markup: Optionally, a markup percentage can be entered into this field if the markup for this particular recipe differs from the default markup for the account.
- Price: The price for a recipe will automatically be populated after it is used on a worksheet for the first time. The price is determined by the markup of the cost. Optionally, a flat price may be entered into this field to override the automatically calculated price.
- Category: For organizational purposes, recipes can be categorized. This is particularly useful if you're using the Search & Filters to narrow your gallery down to specific categories. You can create your own 'Categories' or choose from the auto-complete options that appear.
- Styles: Optionally, recipes can also be assigned different styles. Again, This is particularly useful if you're using the Search & Filters to narrow your gallery down to specific styles.
- Show in Gallery: Set this recipe to hidden or displayed in your gallery. It will default to being displayed.
Open a recipe and click the 'Edit' button in the top-right corner to initiate, then refer to the steps above and save to complete!