Account Information: Authorized User Permissions
Let's take a look at what each of the three levels of user permissions have access to!
- Owner: Can access everything in their Details account and has permission to edit anything. Owners can also enforce Privacy Mode for any and all Employees.
- Manager: Has access to everything in their Details account; however, cannot change 'Owner' to 'Manager' or 'Manager' to 'Owner. Managers can also enforce Privacy Mode for any and all Employees.
- Cannot access events that the employee is not listed as the lead
- Cannot access the 'Subscription' page for an account
- Cannot access the Authorized Users page
- Managers & Owners can enforce 'Privacy Mode' for employees, so in that case they may also not be able to view item & recipe costs, financial columns on the 'Event List', or the 'Costs' page of any event.